19 February 2011

Never Use Toilet Paper Again: Save a Fortune & Live More Hygienically

You probably use $50 in toilet paper a year, even if you buy the cheap stuff! Times that by the number of people in your family and it can add up fast. I recently installed a bidet on two of my toilets and it's so much better than wiping with paper. I ordered mine from Hydrojet for $25 plus shipping to Canada, which was around $5 USPS. I'm happy with this brand so far and recommend it. It took all of 5 minutes to install. I can't believe I didn't think of this 30 years ago; I would have saved $1500 in toilet paper if I had! So no more carrying big bundles of toilet paper home from the store; no more storing the stuff. It's way more civilized, cleaner and hygienic. Finally, I can count myself among those who isn't wiping his butt on the trees of the world. Brilliant.

No comments: